Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- To confirm your reservation, a deposit in the amount of 50% of the total rental will be due
- The initial 50% deposit becomes fully non-refundable 60 days prior to your arrival date
- 30 days prior to your arrival date, a second non-refundable deposit equivalent to the remainder of the rental plus a $500.00 USD refundable security deposit is due
- Deposits can be made via U.S. bank at Citibank or credit card using paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 3% processing fee (non-refundable) will be incurred and added to your invoice labeled as tax
- The security deposit will be refundable in case of cancellation up until day of arrival
- There are no refunds or partial credits for cancellations within 30 days or early departures
- Check-in time is between 3:00pm-7:00pm, unless alternate arrangements have been made in advance
- Check-out is 11:00am
- Utilities (electricity, WiFi, cable, water, gas) are included
- Fresh linens, bath and pool towels are provided once, upon arrival
- Housekeeping cleaning service is provided upon departure or for long term rentals, on the 7th day
- Daily housekeeping is available upon request (fee will apply)
- Maximum occupancy of any condominium is 4 persons
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you send us an email or you fill up a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
• To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
• To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
• To process transactions
(Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.)
• To send periodic emails
(The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates or service information, etc.)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on August 21st, 2019.
Sea Salt Rentals
Lázaro Cárdenas # 205
Col. Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Dialing from U.S. 011-52-1-322-294-2487
1 (619) 791 4844
Terms & Conditions
Read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The materials on Sea Salt Rentals’ web site are provided “as is”. JSea Salt Rentals makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sea Salt Rentals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sea Salt Rentals or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sea Salt Rentals’ Internet site, even if Sea Salt Rentals or a Sea Salt Rentals authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Sea Salt Rentals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sea Salt Rentals of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Sea Salt Rentals´ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Jalisco, Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated August 21st, 2019.